For sale is a WW1 Coldstream Regiment Of Foot guards Paperwork Lot To 20611 Pte Albert John Bourne. His date of birth is 01-11-1885. He was a Church of England man, and aged 30 when he signed up. He volunteered to join the war and enlisted 01-12-1915 into 3rd battalion Coldstream guards, where he was earned blue chevrons on the 12/09/1918 for one years overseas service, he was also entitled to the British war medal and victory medal. But later discharged on the 16/09/1919.
Included in this lot is:
1. A rare Ww1 Card plaque, has brass loops for reinforcement, plaque states:
￼”State colours of the Coldstream regiment of foot guards, all the battle honours including those shown above the state colours are borne on the colours of the battalions. This is to inform the relatives and friends of Albert John born that he served his king and country as a soldier number 20611. In the Coldstream Guards during the great European war”
2. A soldiers guide for the Great War published 1915
3. A catechism pocket book
4. Army form w 3194 date of attestation form
5. Certificate of entitlement BWM and victory medal
6. Private prayers
7. Certificate of employment during the war
8. Protection certificate and certificate of identity soldier not remaining with the colours.
9. Soldiers service and pay book
10. 11 pages of photocopied documents Eg medal entitlements, reg or corps, short service record etc.
This is a great lot, plenty of room for potential research. This will be sent special delivery and dispatched within two to three working day’s.
Please fill in the information below