For sale is a WW to Early Post War Army Cadet force Medal & Paperwork Group to 21070884 SGT Dennis Harold Springett. Denis first enrolled with the army cadets on the 15th of February 1944 in Kent. Then on the 15th of January 1948 he was called up for military service with the 33rd battalion royal army pay corps and later discharged in aldershot 1st December 1949. And again called up to the reservists from the 9th August 1952 to the 23rd August 1952 with the royal army pay corps training at foots cray.
This grouping includes:
1. 1944 army cadet force, the cadets pocket book dated 1944.
2. Skill at arms record book
3. Soldiers service and pay book
4. Particulars of officer or reservist
5. Royal army pay corps letter of recommendation signed by captain
6. National service medal box
7. National service full sized medal
8. Miniature national service medal
9. Spare ribbon for national service medal
10. National service medal no 12315 british legion card
11. Notification of a sort of medical exam
12. Form for reservist warning him that he be acquired to attend training.
13. Notice to join for training
14. Tele foots cray 3361 extension 8 letter
15. Claim for marriage allowance form
16. Notes of the guidance of servicemen
17. For service training 1952 Footscray
18. Information for service training with regimental pay office all artillery field 1952
19. Annexure to enclosure clothing scale z reservists of ranks
20. War certificate A
21. Soldiers release book
22. Record of service card
23. This is to certify that the army cadet force
24. National service act grade card
25. 3 x empty envelopes
26. 6 x written letters
27. H feather stone x 3 apprenticeship letters
Good piece of history, and still plenty of potential research to be done. This will be sent 1st class signed for and dispatched within two to three working day’s.
Please fill in the information below