For sale is a WW2 Medal & Paperwork Group To T110695882 Pte Lohr Henry RASC. Born 4th July 1902, belief/ religious views Church of England, Enlisted on the 9th April 1942 in Bulford and discharged 28th June 1945. However he also served later and enlisted again on the 09.08.1962 and discharged 24.11.1963 after 13 months of service.
This grouping includes:
1. Medal group: war medal, defence medal, 1939-45 star, France and Germany star, and the Italy star.
2. Leather pay book wallet
3. Soldiers service pay book
4. Regular army certificate of service
5. Medical history sheet x2- accident in April 42 causing hernias.
6. British legion membership wallet/ card holding 12 recipts
7. His majesties High Court of Justice the principal probate registry certificate of his farthest will.
8. His father’s last Will and testament certificate
9. Jacob lohr 2 year old death card
10. Baptism card
11. Morning sick report RASC
12. National service grade card
13. War pension as wellfair service card
14. National service acts paperwork
15. Distribution of fathers account will
16. Certificate of registry of marriage
17. Ration motorcar booklet
18. Ministry of labour national service card
19. 1960 dinner menus
20. Silver wedding celebration 1948
21. Sings post office telegram RASC
22. Soldier service and payment cover
23. Two photos of soldier
￼24. Three memorial cards
This is a great lot, with plenty of research to be done! This lot will be sent special delivery and dispatched within two to three working day’s.
Please fill in the information below